Segment I – Listen to Podcast
Invest Atlanta, the City’s economic development agency, hosts its second year of Students2Startups (S2S), a program further developing a tech talent pipeline by subsidizing Atlanta-based students to complete entrepreneurial-focused internships with Atlanta startups. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Noelle London of Invest Atlanta alongside a participating S2S company and intern representing Competitive Sports Analysis to learn more about this opportunity for local startups and students.
- Noelle London: Invest Atlanta, Assistant Director of Innovation + Entrepreneurship
- Diane Bloodworth: Competitive Sports Analysis (CSA), CEO
- Shailesh Jha (’19): Georgia State Student & CSA Data Analytics Intern
Segment II – Listen to Podcast
The GSU Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund (MSESF) Program, supported by the Marcus Foundation, is designed to identify and support underrepresented student and community entrepreneurs with seed funding and mentorship. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Musaddeq Khan (MK) to discuss how the seed fund will enhance job creation, new business development and the entrepreneurial landscape of Metro Atlanta.
- Musaddeq Khan (’00): Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute (ENI) at Georgia State, Entrepreneur in Residence
Segment III – Listen to Podcast
Several Georgia State alumni have pursued the path of entrepreneurship. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Georgia State alumni Brian Moore and Queen Anaeki to learn more about their journeys as entrepreneurs and the newly launched Georgia State Alumni Entrepreneurs Network as an initiative to connect entrepreneurial alumni.
- Jackie Davis (’09, ’12, ’18): Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute (ENI) at Georgia State, Associate Director
- Brian Moore (’13, ’21): Founder and CEO of Canis Major Digital (CMD) and Co-Chair of the Georgia State Alumni Entrepreneurs Network
- Queen Anaeki (’18): Senior Media Planner at Plubicis Group and Co-Chair of the Georgia State Alumni Entrepreneurs Network
Segment IV Guests – Listen to Podcast
Ranked as the second most innovative university in the nation by U.S. News & World Report magazine, Georgia State University continues to expand its program offerings to provide students with an immersive education. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Phil Ventimiglia, Tiffany Green-Abdullah and Annette Owusu to talk more about Digital Learners to Leaders, just one example of the University’s innovative programs.
- Phil Ventimiglia: Georgia State University, Chief Innovation Officer
- Tiffany Green-Abdullah (’24): Digital Learners to Leaders at Georgia State, Director
- Annette Owusu (’19): Digital Learners to Leaders at Georgia State, Team Lead