Segment I – Listen to Podcast
The UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Georgia State University is a public service unit that provides consulting and training to people trying to start their own business, and for small businesses development for those that are already operational. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Telisha Jackson and Jeff Patterson of SBDC to learn more about their partnership with the Robinson College of Business as one of 17 Georgia SBDC Network locations.
- Telisha Jackson: Small Business Development Center, Program Coordinator
- Jeff Patterson: Small Business Development Center, Supervisory Lender Relations and Economic Development
Segment II – Listen to Podcast
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute supports both current students and alumni with opportunities to foster their entrepreneurial networks in Atlanta and beyond. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Grace Hayden, Christal Chisholm and Nicole Toole to discuss Georgia State’s impact on their entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Grace Hayden (B.A. ‘15): Atlanta Planning Group/Cetera Advisors, Independent Financial Advisor
- Christal Chisholm (B.A. ‘16): Tech Talent South, Community Organizer
- Nicole Toole (B.B.A ‘22): GSU Student and CEO of EcoDrop Technologies
Segment III Guests – Listen to Podcast
As an arm of the City of Atlanta, the Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative (WEI) serves to provide unprecedented access to the human, educational and financial capital critical to empowering early stage company-building entrepreneurs, who just so happen to be women. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Amber Lewter and Katie Culp to learn more about their experiences with WEI as one of the nation’s first models supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Amber Lewter (M.S., E.d.S. ‘11): Psynchronicity, Founder and CEO
- Katie Culp (B.I.S. ‘10): tulipcake EMBROIDERY, Founder and Chief Artisan
Segment IV Guests – Listen to Podcast
Ranked as the second most innovative university in the nation by U.S. News & World Report magazine, Georgia State University continues to update its curriculum to meet the demands of emerging technologies in the classroom. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Roop Singh, Munir Tawfique and Josiah Mihok to talk more about the recently launched “Blockchain Strategy for Business Leaders” course taught at Georgia State.
- Roop Singh (M.S. ’08): Intuit Factory, Founder and Principal
- Munir Tawfique: Prinsta, Co-Founder and COO
- Josiah Mihok: Qoins Technologies Inc., Operations Manager
Segment V Guests – Listen to Podcast
Entrepreneurship comes in all shapes and sizes – But at the core of every business is creativity, especially for artists, makers, and artisans. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with April Stammel, Otis Damon, Sean Keaton, Courtney Johnson to learn more about Newport US REA and South Downtown Pop Up Row Entrepreneurs and its relation between entrepreneurship and creativity.
- April Stammel: Newport USRE, VP of Marketing and Community Development
- Otis Damón: Otis Damón, LLC/Otis Damón Millinery, Milliner/Hat Maker
- Sean Keaton: Kea Beverages, Co-Founder
Courtney Johnson: Atlanta Makery/Agape Gems, Owner