Segment I – Listen to Podcast
As a leader in multidisciplinary research and education, the Institute for Biomedical Sciences (IBMS) at Georgia State University is dedicated to advancing fundamental and innovative biomedical research that improves human health specifically in inflammation, immunity and infection, microbial pathogenesis, oncology, therapeutics and diagnostics. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with T’Keyah Johnson, Amani Mallory and Anika Tahsin to learn more about this newly established institute.
- T’Keyah Johnson: Institute for Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program Coordinator
- Amani Mallory: IBMS Biomedical Enterprise Master’s Student
- Anika Tahsin: Institute for Biomedical Sciences Master’s Student Alumna
Segment II – Listen to Podcast
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation supports students with access to personalized mentoring and a network of experienced business professionals and alumni. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Ken Mathis, Jennifer Daniels and Adysuwa Imafidon to discuss the institute’s decisions behind creating an Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program at Georgia State University.
- Ken Mathis: ENI Entrepreneur in Residence and GSU MBA Alumnus
- Jennifer Daniels: President of Flying Laboratories, Adjunct Professor at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and GSU MBA Alumna
- Adysuwa Imafidon: Founder of Nurtur Skincare and ENI Mentee
Segment III – Listen to Podcast
On January 6, 2016, the Board of Regents granted final approval for the Georgia State University -Georgia Perimeter college merger. This consolidation made GSU the largest university in the state with over 50,000 students enrolled. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Janet Orr, Maher Ahmed and Micah Ford to share more about Georgia State’s entrepreneurship initiatives at the Georgia Perimeter Clarkston campus.
- Janet Orr: Assistant Professor of Economics, Georgia Perimeter College
- Maher Ahmed: Business Student and President of Clarkston Entrepreneurs Organization, Georgia Perimeter College
- Micah Ford: Marketing Student Vice President of Clarkston Entrepreneurs Organization, Georgia Perimeter College
Segment IV – Listen to Podcast
Ranked as the second most innovative university in the nation by U.S. News & World Report magazine, Georgia State University is committed to providing unique opportunities and resources to students. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Elizabeth Strickler, Zach Hoffmeister and Drew Shah to talk more on the Blockchain Innovation Lab, one of the university’s current initiatives.
- Elizabeth Strickler: Director of Media Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Creative Media Industries Institute at Georgia State University
- Zach Hoffmeister: Account Executive Officer for Travels and Author of The Millionaire Millennials, and GSU MBA Alumnus
- Drew Shah: Media Entrepreneurship Student, Technology Entrepreneur and Venture Capitalist